Sell On Pricefalls.com
HomeForExchange.com

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Beauty of God Creation

 
Sharing with my readers as life goes on that we forget the creation of God and not taking that moment to marvel at time. As I look out into the sea early this morning on the patio in the District of Dunnsville outside Ochi Rio, Jamaica, I am so grateful for life and this moment to tell God thank you for this moment.

Each day as we live, things comes at us to distract and confusion to our mind. Asking or bugging God what should we do, and that quiet voice comes to you BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.
I am so learning that while I am in Jamaica, one of the biggest question I am ask is why are you hear in Jamaica..."things are so hard here"? I do my best on to listen to the voices because it's not what I am doing in Jamaica, it is what God is doing to me in Jamaica for the next level of anointing...WOW.

The other day while I had to be still to see what  direction I must go, it hit me like a ton of bricks what I was experiencing was another level of the gift of faith, man that was a big pill to swallow. "According as God hath dealt to everyman the measure of faith...Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; or ministry, let us wait on our ministry; or he that teacheth, on teaching" (Rom.12:3-8)

For me my true test come when I have to depend on God for my needs and not being in control in the manner that I can be. I am not saying that I just sit and put my hand on my chin, but having your goals and desires also your personal needs and without a doubt  knowing that  God will make away and open doors for you.
And in the mist of waiting, oh boy the waiting period of our live that's were the test comes in.

One thing I may not able to quote all scriptures left to right, but for those individuals that can are we living those scripture as quoted from thy mouth. Read this guys, I am quoting from the book GOD'S PLAN for MAN by Rev. Finis Jennings Dake (pg.183)..."O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves because ye have brought no bread?" (Mt.16:5-10). An so the story continues. All wavering, questioning, worrying, fretting, complaining, discouragement, fear, or reasoning about how to get the benefits of like or the fulfillment of God's promises is pure unbelief. Such a program never did produce desired results, so why not cleanse our lives of all unbelief and dare believe never did produce desired results, so why not cleanse our lives of all unbelief and dare believe God?

Well that statement....dare to believe God....well guest what I am walking in that believe. I know from biblical time God always make away for believers so I am  learning that if you believers with all your heart God will work it out for you. And sometime it is not the way you desire but it will work out for your good for those who love the lord.

Okay, as I am writing this blog and experiencing life moments and as tear are falling from I eyes, I only can think of God goodness and remember if I keep my mind on him he will keep me perfect peace. See you next time and happy  reading.


PictureSharon Kerr
FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS
HEALTH AND BEAUTY ALOE CONSULTANT
Referring Distributor ID#001002479747  
            http://hbaloe.blogspot.com/
336-398-7332
876-325-1829










No comments:

Post a Comment