Sell On Pricefalls.com
HomeForExchange.com

Saturday, September 14, 2013

8/26/13 I FEEL THE CHAIN BREAKING

 
WOW....God show up and show out this week, out of no way he made a way...Hey guys I got my flat, God be the Glory. Someone  came in my life that was a vessel to the blessing, I am so grateful for that.

Let me share with you some time you are waiting for God to open the gate of blessings and when he opens the gate it so wide, and then  we get so stun like what's next. And  sometime what I have learned is that we believe and know that God is going to bless you and leave it at just that and as you wait on the blessing start creating action plan on what you are going to with the blessing from the Lord.

Lord here I am in Jamaica for about 3 months know and  it has been a different faith walk that God always have me walking into from I can remember. And knowing this faith walk, God use me to give encouragement to others so they can walk the faith walk in Jesus Christ and promises that he have made concerning us in the begin of time.

This is a poem I found couple years back that I would repeat from time to time and it goes like this:

I will do whatever is given to me to do. 
I will follow ever lead to the best of my ability, but for the rest, it is all up to the God in me.
God in me knows what my right work is, where it is, and just what I should do to get it.
I put myself and my affairs lovingly in his hands,
secure that whatever is for my highest good,
he will bring to me.

Well if you are reading this please continue being GREAT!!!
like me on Facebook and leave your comments


Sharon Kerr
SHARON KERR
HEALTH AND BEAUTY  CONSULTANT
Referring Distributor ID#:001002479747              
336-398-7332


No comments:

Post a Comment