Sell On Pricefalls.com
HomeForExchange.com

Saturday, August 24, 2013

819/13 ....SEE MY CHILD I GOT MY HANDS ON YOU

This week was a week of oh God where are you?... The other day it was cloudy and as I look up in the sky a gentle little thought came to me ....Here we have the moon that can be seen all over world at one time ..But in certain area the cloud comes over this bright moon that have created for man kind...sometime the cloud can be thick, very dark that hides the  that bright moon at time. This made me think about my live although the light is within me ...there comes a time like now where the dark cloud mix with a heavy white cloud that come for a moment to cover that light within you.

I was control when I was doing my business in the states...here I am in Jamaica raw to the bone ...self question our self what am I doing....but when God is in the mix...because your life is not the same when you say yes lord I will do your will lord...when things get hard oh do we forget.. 

But when we stand still that cloud that seem like forever just pasts by...because as long you have your light on the cloud can't cover you too long.

This week I was looking for a break through from God...for me to be in the right position ...to see his goodness.....and he just send a little drop of rain to wet you so you can feel that he is there...just hold on.

  • God number one blessing came from this mighty women of God.
  • God number two blessing came from the past where this brought so much pain ...that 25yrs late they have to bless you no matter what.
  • God number three  blessing when you are in position to do God work unto him...God will bring people to you that you connect so heartily not knowing that person is going to be a blessing to you and all you did was just be the way God expect you to be....WOW...

Well here I am a child of God and I have the victory...God Be the Glory.

"Never let what you cannot do stop
you from doing what you CAN do!"
Stephen Pierce: Internet marketer and author 



Picture
Sharon Kerr
FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS
HEALTH AND BEAUTY ALOE CONSULTANT
Referring Distributor ID#001002479747  
My Blog:  http://discoveringjamaica.blogspot.com/         
336-398-7332

No comments:

Post a Comment