Sell On Pricefalls.com
HomeForExchange.com

Sunday, August 11, 2013

7/23/13 THE BANK

This week God kindly reminded me, daughter who do you belong to…. The last time I mention about my bank card was eaten by the ATM machine, didn't have any extra cash and the bank had to mail another card to me. Well the landlord Mr. Barrett where I am staying, sign the letter for me, thank goodness he his trust worthy.

Okay the test comes… I had to go to town or downtown to the bank, the only think is that I had bus fare just to go to town but not to come back OK.  Someone at the house gave me money to bring something for them when I am coming back  from town.

So I went to the bank and behold the card will not work…OMG not  at this time….Jesus….. Over n over again… I try to call customer service to my bank on my Jamaica phone and could not call the 1800 # okay.

So the money the person gave me I went and buy minutes to put on my phone to call Nadia to do a three way for me..
Her response was mommy I was just going to turn my phone off …god be the glory… so she dial the 1800 # for me. Customer service came on and then put me on hold to reactivate my card….great the minute are going…Nadia saying ma calm down….so while I am waiting all I can say is repeating Jesus…………until the lady came back on said so for the delay but we just reactivate your card go and try using it now.. So while customer service still on the phone I had someone is in front of me using the machine…. Again repeating Jesus……cause my concern was the minutes but God stretch the time….so finally the lady in front of me finish …so while the customer service was still on the phone she told me what to do and praise the lord it when thru..  I Put back the person money back and when a pick up some things that I needed also.

Another experience that day for God to remind me was that I didn't have any internet at the house, my friend took the internet box and didn't get back in time as yet so while I was in town I saw that digicel was promoting their prepaid internet box. Everywhere I went they wanted you to sign a contract and I didn't want that or monthly was costly. 

So I went to the shop to buy the item and saw taxi that would take me home got home and realize I didn't go back for internet box I was beating up myself because at this time when I realize it was 4 pm ….O my goodness. So I just jump up and went back town and praying God please let them be still be there and God be the glory I have my own internet box and they gave me 24hr free….the only thing is that I have to buy minute for it …..God has a plan.
I went to church on Sunday and had shout out praise unto the lord….I feel the chains breaking .....like the songs say There is Power in The Name of Jesus...Break every chain..break every chain..



Sharon Kerr

Forever Living Products
SHARON KERR
HEALTH AND BEAUTY ALOE CONSULTANT
Referring Distributor ID#:001002479747              
336-398-7332 

No comments:

Post a Comment