Sell On Pricefalls.com
HomeForExchange.com

Saturday, August 17, 2013

8/12/13 A GREAT TEAM

This week when by so fast ....that I need to update before I forget about my days. Well on Monday we had a great team that pitch in and put a little color to the garden we work so great together. And most of all Evie one of the ladies from the team we connect so well , I pray that we can network in the future with more project like this . Here are some of the picture that was taken this week:
















 

thank so much for making it possible. and this young group they left there marking representing the word of God.
Praise the Lord rain came on Tuesday, at the Robin Nest that's O happy day because every thing get so dry...so Wednesday I was able to thin out some of the beds and add mulch.
 
It is so amazing for me I have been thru the most coldest winter  in North Carolina and have not got a cold like I am getting here in Jamaica where its hot as ever . Its been two month that I am here and this is my third cold I am having it crazy ....so today I guess my body wanted to slept all day .lol
 
One thing I experience this week, if God have given you something to do and you allow distraction to set in for sure there will be confusion and it may cost you money that you did not need to spend...When it come to God ...it is ok to say I can't ...because friends or people can't give you the blessing God has for you ...they can be a vessel but they can't open doors that God want you to enter...and when you move from your position or path you may miss it...that day Friday I immediately recognize that... what I was doing was a distraction when confusion came in because I forget my id and had to turn back in the taxi which end up casing me more....I had to cried out to God and ask please forgive me....each day this new walk is amazing. 
 
Well I talk with you guys later...please keep praying for my journey and the finance to keep it going ...just remember when I went to church on Sunday a quest speaker came to speak he ask me what you want from god and I said more finance ....his answer was just glorify him ...that all God expect from you...thanks God for bring that to my remembrance. JUST  GLORIFY HIS HOLY NAME.
 
 
 
 
PictureSharon Kerr
FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS
HEALTH AND BEAUTY ALOE CONSULTANT
Referring Distributor ID#001002479747  
My Blog:  http://discoveringjamaica.blogspot.com/         
336-398-7332

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment